posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising,alt.usenet.kooks
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Obama - winner of America's Cup.

"All the Tea in China Blue" wrote in message
In article , "Jenny" wrote:

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
Obama has just been declared the honorary winner of the 2009 America's
Cup. His yacht, "Amistad" will win by a mile. (Give 'em an inch and
they'll take a mile!)

Umm, umm, ummm! Barack Hussein Obama!

Obama Bin Biden

Speaking of Bill Clinton, what's he up to? 5'10"?

I don't know what Bill Clinton, the old letch, is up to but I can guess what
his favorite cigar is up to.

It's up to its band in Monica. Bwahahhahahahhah.

--
Gregory Hall