jps jps is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:39:09 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:26:59 -0700, jps wrote:

MSNBC is certainly in the liberal camp but neither CNN nor MSNBC
fabricate stories like Fox.

Unless you watch Olbernann. He is just a left wing Limbaugh who never
lets the truth get in the way of a good rant.

I'll admit to hyperbole but Rush is a serial fabricator.

I listen to him frequently and can tell when he's stretching the truth
unfairly and to the benefit of his point, but he doesn't just make
stuff up.

Rush turns events inside out to make them seem the complete opposite
of what they are.

I suggest you spend more time watching Rachael Maddow. She's the
goods. And yes, she does some positioning but she's honest about it.