Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default under way

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:20:00 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

At the Parrot Cays, great sail from Garden/Sandy Cays, beam/close reach in
14-17 apparent, 5.8 genny only, anchored in ~11' close to high tide. 43
sites to choose from over our wifi, Vonage call to my son just completed.
Lovin' it in the Bahamas/Abacos!!

You should really go into Hope Town while you're right there. Great
place, usually room to anchor somewhere, entrance should be OK for you
at half tide or better if you follow the deep water route along the
shore.