jps jps is offline

Default More blue state lunacy...

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:55:25 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

You and your "people" vote or support a vote against every sort of social program, and
that's the real hypocrisy.

I hate to say it, but I'm thinking you are as full of it as some of
the others right here.

Think what you will. I can't change a mind that is in a fixed state, and I
have no intention of trying.

Notice he doesn't refute your claim but turns it into a personal
insult, the type of which he eschews when used by others.

Hypocrite is right. Cognitive dissonance should be listed as a
condition in the DSM.