nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default More blue state lunacy...

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:36:47 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:37:54 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:36:27 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:22:18 -0400, KotP-A wrote:

I think Washington DC gets that honor. Or is it unwed mothers? Or
maybe
teen-unwed mothers.

Mandatory sterilization after the first abortion would be a good
idea.

I'm sure you are referring to both parties involved. So, do you think
you can the 83% male Congress to vote for mandatory castration?

If the unwed mother identifies the unwed father, and the unwed father
won't support the child, absolutely!

What about if she was gang raped? Do all of them get to be castrated?

Give them the choice - Death penalty or castration with lots of years
behind bars. I'm not in favor of gang rape either.

But, you support the senators who voted against the bill? Seems like you
do,
but please feel free to distance yourself from them.

If you are referring to the senators and the bill you mentioned in
another post, go look at my response to that post.

'Assuming' can be quite stupid at times.

So, do you support them or not? I'm not going to waste my time tracking down
your posts. It's a simple question. Why not just answer it and be done with
it?

--
Nom=de=Plume