Jim Jim is offline

Default More blue state lunacy...

jps wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:41:07 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

You guys make me sick. You're such a defender of the fetus, but have no
concern about the baby or the mother after the child arrives. You and your
"people" vote or support a vote against every sort of social program, and
that's the real hypocrisy.

The plasticity in most of these guys' brains has long disappeared.
Most are goosesteppers who spent time in the military and still love
the chain of command mentality, except when they're having to salute a
black democrat as their CIC.

Republicans are defenders of the human right up until birth, then it's
up-by-your-bootstraps until death. If you suffer loss of limb or mind
in the military, they may be willing to cover part of the cost as long
as it doesn't impair their bullets and bombs budgets.

Greedy, selfish hypocrites. There's nothing conservative about them.

Are you planning to show concern for the young lady and all her
children? She probably wouldn't mind a handout as well. I love it how
you libbers stick together and help each other in these difficult times.