John H.[_9_] John H.[_9_] is offline

Default More blue state lunacy...

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:07:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

Gosh, that incites you to comment. But the continuous barrage of
"Cowardly xxxx" comments by another liberal, Dickson, brings not a
peep.

THAT'S really sick.

Johnny...if you truly find Scott Ds' comments 'so bad', why to you keep
reposting them?

Don, my name is John.

I've tried to delete most of his posts, when I've responded. If I've
missed some, and you were offended, why have you not commented to him.

The fact that Harry supports his behavior doesn't mean that a decent
person should let it ride without comment.