Jeff Liggett

Default Cruise Bahamas with the kids ??

I guess as a power boater I am spoiled. For those rainy days when we run
out of board games we fire the generator up and plug a video or video game
up.

My 8 and 5 year old have spent countless hours aboard even fishing in 4-5's.
We will try the Bahamas very soon from our Jupiter, FL port.

Jeff
"Final Chance"

"RWKxxx" wrote in message

My question is whether it is advisable to take children of this age

As far as taking kids this age on a sailing trip, it depends on the kids

and
the parents. My wife and I spent 10 yrs cruising central and south

American and
the daughter brought her two sons down for 2 months every summer. The

started
at 3 and 5 yrs of age and they had a ball. We had no problems of any

type.