posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
SaPeIsMa SaPeIsMa is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:47:56 -0500, "SaPeIsMa"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:44:18 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
4ax.com:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:25:18 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

I assume that you think McCafferty, Matthews and Olbermann are
straight
shooters with the facts during their opinions. Is that correct?

They're politically motivated but they don't take orders from the
boss. Everyone at Fox does.

ROFLMAO. Waiting for your proof........

Find it yourself, or better yet, keep your head buried in the sand.

It obviously suits you.

Don't you just love these ignorant blowhards who go around making stupid
claims and then expect you to prove them wrong
It just goes to show that these idiots work to the rule
"This is the conclusion on which I base my facts.."
I they didn't, they would be able to provide the proof to support their
claims
Since they can't, they're just ignorant blowhards

Well, I'm really put in my place Mr. Pot Kettle Black.

Unlike you ****heads, I do my homework BEFORE making a claim
Come back when you've grown past your grade-school approach to
discussion