posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats
jps jps is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:13:22 -0500,
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

jps wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:45:05 -0500,

(Gray Ghost) wrote:

jps wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:58:53 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Oct 13, 1:19*pm, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
wf3h wrote

om
:

On Oct 13, 12:48*pm, (Gray
Ghost) wrote:
wf3h wrote

s. com:

And amid the major crises in our country, one of his first
efforts was to fund abortions in other countries... --

as opposed to bush who, as a first act, restricted funding for
abortions in other countries.

Um, our money, other countries. Exactly what is the issue? I don't
want to pay for abortions in the US let alone in foreign lands.

not the issue. try to stay on topic. the topic was the timing.

And what is the moral imperative to steal my money to kill babies
in foreign countries?-

good thing abortion doesn't kill babies, isn't it? i was a
volunteer guard at an abortion clinic that was the target of 'pro
life' terrorists (one was actually arrested during an incident of
terrorism.)

i never saw or heard of a single baby being killed

Sure Dr Mengele, they were just Jews, who cares?-

i love it when the right wing breaks godwin's laws

i guess he doesn't realize the nazis banned abortion. oh well, the pro
life movement never was pro life. they're just anti-sex

With their wives...

Is being a bigoted asshole a full time job or just a hobby?

Do you know the meaning of the word?

I'm expecting you're a "Christian"?

I'm expecting it's pointless to talk to someone like you.

Excellent point, for someone like you.