Bob Bob is offline

Default under way

On Oct 14, 6:05*am, "Flying Pig" wrote:
:{)) *Yes, we made way - see our spot. *

Hi Skip......... naa, I think Ill pass on the spot offer.

How ou liking life on the big boat?
Skip

Well, its in the south, fat-uneducated-fearfull-angry-unhealthy would
sum up 90% of the guys here. the work is not all that hard. About the
same as remodeling an old house. But it will give me the time and
tonnage I want then Im outof there.

Me know??? Im sitting on an island at about N19.

Hope you are getting your fill of fixing things Ya know, sailing
shouldnt be one fix job afer another on a boat. If it is smthing aint
right.

bob