Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default under way

:{)) Yes, we made way - see our spot. Currently we are neither under nor
making way, but the wifi is still FINE - albeit a different station despite
our having a good signal from our Marsh Harbour point last night. Now we're
on something different, location unknown.

How you liking life on the big boat?

L8R

Skip and Lydia, off to snorkel the reefs at Fowl Cay national park

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)
"Bob" wrote in message
On Oct 13, 3:32 pm, "Flying Pig" wrote:
to fowl cay for some snorkeling. 30" Barracuda at 5PM!

Skip and "crew"

but are you making way?
Bob