H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default What a relief

On 10/13/09 6:15 PM, jps wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:39:58 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:59:18 -0700, wrote:

The thought of Rush Limbaugh owning a part of an NFL team makes my
skin crawl. Thank goodness others feel similarly.

After he claimed Donovan McNabb was only a quarterback because of
affirmative action, McNabb went on to lead his team to the Superbowl
Championship the following year.

The players union has already begun lobbying against Limbaugh. No one
should have any doubt about why...

Who are you to judge another?

Oh wow, gonna do the Christian bit on me?

Rush has painted himself well enough that I don't have to judge, just
listen.

You might give it a try.

Why, what could be distasteful about a drug-abusing, black, latino, and
woman-hating piece of **** like Limbaugh being owner of a major sports team?

Is he clearing a path for herring?

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger: