tom[_3_] tom[_3_] is offline

Default Expendable

On Oct 13, 11:20 am, "mmc" wrote:

Personally, I don't beleive much that comes from the CDC. They are the
governments mouthpiece when it comes to lying to Americans about issues like
Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, Acinetobactor Bamani (which has
contaminated countless US hospitals due to poor or no isolation measures)
and Leishmaniasis (parasite carried and delivered by sand flies in the
Middle East and anyone who has spent the "night under the stars" in Iraq
will have it) and who knows what else the gov't doesn't want to pay for.

My point exactly. "I believe you is the government's whore, and
keeping people dumb is where you're coming from..." Frank Zappa
"Joe's Garage"