posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats
Demon Buddha Demon Buddha is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

wf3h wrote:
On Oct 13, 12:48 pm, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
wf3h wrote :

And amid the major crises in our country, one of his first efforts was
to fund abortions in other countries...
--
as opposed to bush who, as a first act, restricted funding for
abortions in other countries.

Um, our money, other countries. Exactly what is the issue? I don't want to
pay for abortions in the US let alone in foreign lands.

not the issue. try to stay on topic. the topic was the timing.

And what is the moral imperative to steal my money to kill babies in foreign
countries?-

good thing abortion doesn't kill babies, isn't it? i was a volunteer
guard at an abortion clinic that was the target of 'pro life'
terrorists (one was actually arrested during an incident of
terrorism.)

i never saw or heard of a single baby being killed

That isn't the point. The point, which GG obscured with his emotional
response, was that OUR money should not be funding ANYTHING in foreign
lands. We've flushed countless trillions of dollars down the chute
since the end of WWII in other countries, most of which have thanked our
largess with an overwhelming "**** you". I say let them all find their
own ways. Let them die for all I care. Time for the USA to be about
and for the USA and nobody else. Screw the rest of the world.