Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Breaking News!!

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 08:01:37 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:01:30 -0400, H K
wrote:

On 10/9/09 5:57 PM, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
BREAKING NOW: Barack Obama nominated for Motor Trend's Car of the
Year!

Also Breaking: Barack Obama nominated for an Oscar in the category of
Not Making A Oscar Award Caliber Movie, But He Could If He Wanted To.

Shimon Peres, president of Israel, on the news that Barack Obama has won
the Nobel Peace Prize:

"Very few leaders if at all were able to change the mood of the entire
world in such a short while with such a profound impact. You provided
the entire humanity with fresh hope, with intellectual determination,
and a feeling that there is a lord in heaven and believers on earth".

Huh? You buying into this religious stuff?
What's next, the Taliban praising the award?
Don't get me wrong. I think Obama will do fine, and has leavened
judgement.
But the only reason for him winning the Peace prize was to **** off
Tom and the Reps.
I'm just trying to figure out how MSNBC fixed the vote.
The whole thing is pretty ****ing stupid from any objective viewpoint.
Besides, the Reps need to regain their sanity.
This only drives them further over the cliff.

--Vic

So, you as a formerly fair minded individual feel that Obama "earned" the award??

Why do you say that, when everything I've said about the issue points
in the other direction?
Don't let your knees do your typing.
But just in case, no, I don't feel he earned it.

--Vic

Cool, I must have understood wrong... sorry man...