Jessie

Default Air Horn

Just went thru upgrading my air horn - it might not be the control -
maybe the run of hose - most air horns come with an underpowdered
compressor. I had to get a proper Thomas 12 VDC compressor, air tank
and solenoid valve to get my horn to sound like a horn and not a
strangled cow - course it's 30 ft up the mast at the lower spreaders.
Now with 135 psi and the resevoir - it gets attention.

On 9 Dec 2003 12:28:38 -0800, (James
MacPhie) wrote:

A frind of mine has installed a truck mounted horn on his boat. To
operate the horn a lever fitted through the facia has been fitted. It
does not allow enough air to pass through. Has anybody got any bright
ideas as to where I can purchase a push switch?