posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,seattle.politics
Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

Howard Brazee wrote:
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:17:51 -0700, wrote:

Welcome the chaos and despair. Only if America hits bottam can it
be properly rebuilt. Otherwise, the slow-rusting death of a divided
country with social disruptions becoming everyday news.

That's the argument terrorists use, especially when their targets are
local. But rebuilding from the bottom historically has been when
the worst evils are committed.

People have been better off where change continues without hitting
bottom. But those advocating hitting bottom do so because they
don't like forward change - they want to go back to a past that never
was.

Trouble is, so very few have the diciple or IQ to anticipate. Take
Pearl Harbor, they should have been on alert and not golfing. Most
people are denialists, a major flaw in our species which allows our easy
manipualtion toward nafarious ends.

Hitting bottom is necessary for the masses to wake up and smell the
coffee that liberalism and corruption are the problem, not the solution.