posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
[email protected] wismel@yahoo.com is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:30:22 -0400, (charles bash)
wrote:

Vary interesting but I suspect that this guy the Fortune Teller doesn't
appreciate the massive loss of our manufacturing base due to Free Trade,
and the Resultant effect of our Nation moving into, {{ commonly called
}} a "Service Economy!! N'est Pas? He could well be right on the
"Trends" because that is what he is looking at. Clever at uncovering
Trends. That's his Bag.

The revival of our economy, beginning during and after Recessions and
"slow downs", has traditionally been the revival First,, of The
Manufacturing Component of "our economy".
This has been the tradition, and economists have quoted this, for at
least 30 or 40 years. But they are not quoting it AFAICanSee,,, now!
Because manufacturing Revival can't be big enough ennymore.! The tail
to wag the Whole Dog!

Look at all our hardware gadgets, all our electronic stuff, our clothing
and shoes Made Overseas and no one in Politics CONCERNED about a $ 700
Billion dollar Trade Deficit! For 2008. Aye! There's the Rub!! Our
automoble industry in bankruptcy!

Whereas "manufacturing" is only 10 percent of "our economy",, in
decades prior to the 1980's , say 1950's and 1960's manufacturing was
as high as 33 percent of "our economy"

Whats-his-name may well be right on his forecast here, but the Truth,,
and the Whole Truth. he is not giving us. { that I have seen here} The
Causes of his "trends"!.

President of the World Bank, a few days ago Warned of the US Consuming
more than it Produces for Decades! He ascribes the pre-eminence of "the
Dollar" as the vehicle that made it possible for America to do this. By
"borrowing" from ready lenders,, living "beyond our means" For Decades!!

I posted here a few days ago about Mr Zoellick's observations on the
pre-eminence of "the dollar". And it may be ending.. { will try to keep
you informed on 'the dollar'. I need to branch out to other currencies
than just the Euro } The dollar is Not Finished yet. Other economies
and their currencies are in trouble, too !

Well we can't say Karl Marx didn't warn us on Free Trade == Free
Trade Will Bring About The Revolt Of the Working Class Well, We
shall see.
C. Bash

~ jezizz, 2012 is less than 3 years off ~

Welcome the chaos and despair. Only if America hits bottam can it
be properly rebuilt. Otherwise, the slow-rusting death of a divided
country with social disruptions becoming everyday news.

ted

http://www.americanworker.org/ American Worker