[email protected] SV.Andromeda@gmail.com is offline

Default Expendable

On Oct 10, 7:59*pm, tom wrote:
On Oct 10, 2:38 pm, Bob wrote:

As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

You don't think the CDC had based their decisions on "How will we keep
the majority of taxpayers alive, both now and in the future"? Tom

Just when I was gonna get Wilbur to back me up. LOL

Fair Winds
Dave