cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Expendable

Bob wrote:
As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

**** off, Bob.

I said nothing about any government handouts.

You are repeating yourself like a scratched record.