[email protected] SV.Andromeda@gmail.com is offline

Default Expendable

On Oct 10, 5:38*pm, Bob wrote:
As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

Hey Bob,

I see you can take some direction, and read part of the article like
I suggested.
But you again got you head somewhere it don't belong. I failed to
read anywhere,the vaccine is free.
If your over 64 you won't get it until supplies are available. Please
read and use ytour brain
for a change. You do have one don't you?
Oh btw I am not 64 and not a republican, and one last note your
spelling is atrocious. Oh my
bad that falls hand in hand with being able to read.

Fair Winds
Dave