Bob Bob is offline

Default Expendable

On Oct 9, 6:23*pm, wrote:
Fair Winds
Ye who is so low that they cannot keep a civil tongue

Dave

I guess you don't understand what you read. It has noting to do with
older folks being in danger from getting the vaccine. The reason
people over 64 are lower risk for getting H1N1 and not as high a
priority is that more of that age group has less social interaction
than other groups.

DAVE:
Your right Dave. I apologize to the dick head. I didnt read it and
was thinking about another vacine.

'The ove 64 are a low priority cause they a
1) less at risk OR
2) present a reduced risk to others.

Sounds good to me. Ya dont want to waste resources where they are not
needed.

Be sides, yu cna always go to Canada and get one for free anytime if
you want. Or at least that is what my Canuk friend from BC told me.
Bob