Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Goin Underground

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:28:44 -0400, John H Rant
wrote:

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:18:22 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Going to the strangest party on the planet, the 32 annual Tennessee,
Alabama Georgia (TAG) Fall Cave-in on Lookout Mountain Georgia for a
long weekend of caving and craziness. See y'all Monday.........I hope.

Hope you have a great time and take lots of cave pictures.

Too much like being a tunnel rat.

I swear - the one time I went in an ammo cache, I was so freakin'
claustrophic it affected me the rest of my life.

EEEWWWW...