Doug Kanter

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

"bb" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 14:59:01 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Gould, could you please break that down into $$ per barrel of oil?

bb

The oil that's supposed to flow through pipelines which have been

sabotaged
AFTER the "end of the war"?

Please be reasonable Doug. You have to end to the war to stop the
killing and wounding of soldiers. What are you, some kind of traitor?
Going to war is good for votes. Getting bogged down in a long term
conflict isn't good for votes. Solution, land on a carrier 20 miles
offshore and declare the war over. What's the problem?

bb

I'm sorry. I forgot. I will immediately surrender myself to the FBI for a
tune-up.