John H Rant John H Rant is offline

Default *THIS* is important...

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:18:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
...and the question is, "Who would you root for if the match were held
and you went to see it?"

http://tinyurl.com/y9eq59g

mmm any of the French guys drive a Tweety Bird yellow Mustang?

That's a good question!

I doubt Mustangs are very popular in France. I can't recall seeing any
Europeans driving Mustangs during my last 4 1/2 year tour there, nor
on any of several visits since. For the price, which is very high once
the customs duties and various 'value added taxes' are applied,
Europeans can get a car which is just as fast, handles better, and
gets better mileage. Of course, it may not do as well in a quarter
mile, but Europeans aren't much into that anyway.