Bobsprit

Default Marine stereos

Gee I never said FOAM , I said Rubber as in Butyl . Read O.P. Foam on
interior house speaker is crap, UV in a house will trash them in 7 yrs

You don't know much about speakers. My Snells are among the better speakers
around. They have foam surrounds. So do my old Snells, which are over 10 years
old. The foam is perfect. My Carver's ribbon panels have 6 12 inch subs with
foam surrounds...all perfect after 9 years. My Royd Conistan R's, also among
the better speakers in the world...foam surrounds.
Shall I go on?
Interesting that my NEW B&W center channel (CDM series) says to keep moisture
away from the cone.
Come back when you can purchase a clue someplace. My suggestion is to stop
reading Stereo Review.

RB