tiny tiny is offline

Default campsites on water

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 04:37:43 -0700 (PDT), the reporter
wrote:

I write a blog about campsites on water
www.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

You can camp here and they have a boat ramp with gulf access.
There is no overnight docking so you will be launching and recovering
everyday. They will also rent you a canoe.

http://www.floridastateparks.org/koreshan/

troll... not you, the OP...