JohnH[_5_] JohnH[_5_] is offline

Default campsites on water

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 12:45:03 -0700 (PDT), the reporter
wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:20*pm, JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 04:37:43 -0700 (PDT), the reporter

wrote:
I write a blog about campsites on waterwww.cabbagemedia.com/campsites
- from which motorcraft and canoes etc can be launched.

As this is almost finished I'm now creating a 2nd on campsites with
launch facilities outside the UK, but I'm finding this much more
difficult.

Does anyone have any knowledge of good sites?

Cheers

This country abounds with campgrounds located on water with launch
ramps. Here is an example:

http://www.bethpagecamp.com/welbody.html

From the campground one can get to the Chesapeake Bay by water.

Another is he

http://www.dcr.virginia.gov/state_parks/lak.shtml

The list could go on and on.

Maybe you need to be more specific about what you're looking for.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Great campsites John H and I take your point.

Many thanks

If you really want to compile some type of listing let us know. We can
probably fill a book with those campgrounds in no time. Here you'll
find a listing of Virginia State Parks of interest to boaters. Many of
them offer camping and boating.

http://virginia.state-park.org/