Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Palin - She has the libs running scared...

On Oct 3, 1:09*am, "newsguy" wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

...perhaps with good reason.

http://tinyurl.com/yfx5ssj

Is this becoming the new liberal theme song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MH05zjb24
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Please remember John, this shouldn't be about the number of Olympics "lost",
but about the number of Olympics "saved" or "created".

I don't mind Chinese drill bits because drill bits either become dull
or break or on a boat, go over the side so I'd buy boat drill bits at
Harbor Freight. However, most chinese tools are either useless or
disposable.