Gordon Gordon is offline

Default garbage patch

KLC Lewis wrote:
"hpeer" wrote in message
No Stephen, you missed the point entirely. The worst that can happen is
run away warming that makes Earth largely uninhabitable. Is that likely?
I don't know. Is it possible? Yes. Your choice, their future.

If it wasn't for Global Climate Change, most of the northern hemisphere
would still be covered in glaciers, and humans would number a few hundred
thousand hunter-gatherers. The Earth has been MUCH warmer than it currently
is in this current interglacial period, and it WILL become much colder
again. The only constant when it comes to climate is change. Life adapts.

I hate it when people are reasonable. I'd much rather find some crap,
pro or con, on the internet where it has to be true cause it's on the
internet
Gordon