Jim Jim is offline

Default Conservative or Liberal?

The D wrote:
H the K wrote:
On 9/30/09 1:21 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:33:49 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message

i'm finding that the conservatives here have a woeful lack of
knowledge about current events...

Firstly, I disagree with you labeling them "conservative." They don't
really
appear to be that. I think radical right (radical for this country
anyway)
would be more appropriate. I'm a fiscal conservative for sure. I'm a
liberal
when it comes to social issues.

Secondly, I'm shocked by the seeming lack of knowledge about current
events
also. I think that's not really the case. I think it's more of
ignoring
facts when they're inconvenient.

I'm happy to reevaluate the performance of Obama and/or the Dem.
"leadership" in Congress as necessary. The latter are truly
dropping the
ball right now, and I strongly believe that Obama got involved too
late in
the process. I don't see those on the radical right honestly
evaluating
those politicians (and other, e.g., Beck, Rush, Wilson, Palin,
Cheney) on
the right who are leadership roles (in name or in fact).

It's good to see you have found your 'niche' here, right between Harry
and w3fh, with Donnie as a chaser.

If you find things too shocking, there really are a lot of political
groups where your expertise would be immensely appreciated.
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary
thinking.

Feel free to leave if you don't like my quality or quantity of posts.
I'm
sure you'll do well somewhere.

I tried to get him to re-enlist in the army so he could be shipped off
to Iraq and with his body keep a potentially useful young American
from being shot.

How did that work out for you, narcissist?

I can't believe that Krause the well known draft dodging coward could
even jokingly suggest that a man who gave up 20+ years of his life to
serve his country, go back and give some more. Krause you are a pathetic
worthless P.O.S.