Default Poor Skippy, aground again.

wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:56:18 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
SKip and his "concerned friends" should be
ashamed......................

I think he is better suited for a star roll in Whale Wars, another
ship of fools who desrve each other.

Bob.

I tried to tell poor Skippy, time and time again,

What are you? The sailing committee chairman?

I happen to be perhaps the most knowledgeable sailor in these groups. I know
of which I speak. I am also pretty much of a traditionalist and I don't
believe in EPIRBS and rescue services funded by taxpayers. I believe you go
to sea at your own risk. To risk the lives of others because you need rescue
because of your incompetence should be a criminal offense.

I also don't believe in yellow stripes down a so-called sailor's back ala
the Red Cloud disgraced crew who, when they become a little frightened by
some small adverse condition, blubbered for help like a baby crying for its
mother.

I don't believe in involving half the world in one's voyaging like that
Zac's publicity hound parents. I loathe parents who live vicariously through
their brats.

I don't believe in incompetent and weak females pulling similar publicity
stunts.

I don't believe in sissy racers who carry electronics required by the race
organizers so hugely expensive open ocean rescues can be commenced for every
little mishap.

I don't believe in meathead, stay-at-home-dad morons operating a floating
day care center replete with chubby, pale and out of work has been models
claiming it's sailing.

I don't believe in some losers working on an old wooden boat for twenty
years and never sailing it anywhere calling themselves sailors.

I can't abide dangerous multi-hulls that capsize in rough seas because of
their innate design flaws that confer greater stability upside-down than
right-side up.

What all this amounts to is I can't stand how a bunch of brain dead liberal
cretins put to sea calling themselves sailors while all they really
accomplish is giving us real sailors a bad name by virtue of how they are a
bunch of whining, wimping, pansy sissies who couldn't finish without outside
assistance what they started to save their worthless lives.

Wilbur Hubbard