Default Poor Skippy, aground again.

"Bob" wrote in message
SKip and his "concerned friends" should be
ashamed......................

I think he is better suited for a star roll in Whale Wars, another
ship of fools who desrve each other.

Bob.

I tried to tell poor Skippy, time and time again, to forego most of the way
too many electrical gadgets he seems addicted to because they end up causing
more trouble than they are worth but will he listen to reason? Nope! This
latest debacle is just more proof of the validity of my words.

And, have I also not cautioned against 'sailing by committee?' It appears
Skippy did not listen with respect to this sound advice either. Apparently,
some committee member called the Coast Guard totally unnecessarily. Sad.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard