doug dotson

Default Fuel transfer/polishing pump

Steve,

Buit how often do you have to change elements? At $3 a pop I can
go through a fair number before the cost becomes a concern. Once
I get a really cruddy tank cleaned then the cost should level out.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:09:44 -0500, "Doug Dotson" wrote:

After doing a bit more research, I'm starting to wonder what the
big attraction to the TP filters is. A standard filter cartridge housing
in stainless steel can be had for $40 to $80 cheaper than the TP
housing. Filter cartridges start at $3. Also, by using a standard
filter cartridge holder you have the flexibility of changing filter
cartridge types if necessary.

I got a good deal on my TP cartridges. 2 for the price of 1 and that 1
was also discounted. If I had to pay full price for them I might have
looked elsewhere also. But I still think they're a good deal if you
have a really messy tank to clean up because the elements are so cheap.

Steve