cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Buoyancy is Imaginary

Frogwatch wrote:

These articles are just starting points and not intended to be much
above the level of Sunday newpaper supplement stuff. Professionals
tend to see them for what they are and their limited value and net
posters as opportunities to show how smart they are. Happy to have
provided the opportunity.

--
Roger Long

Roger:

Generally pretty good if you take out the part about requiring energy
to float. I'll re-read it sometime today.

Frogwatch (former college Physics teacher who has forgotten more'n he
ever learned)

Can we at least agree that the floating boat actually does raise the water level?