Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Poor Skippy, aground again.

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 04:20:51 -0700 (PDT), Roger Long
wrote:

They are probably OK because, unless there were a fire or sudden
flooding, I'm sure they would have pressed the "Help" or 911 button.

FP's SPOT device is back on the air as of 13 minutes ago. They have
made progress down towards Spanish Cay. Meanwhile our taxpayer
dollars have been funding a search party with a Falcon jet for some
number of hours. Out, out damned SPOT... I own one but am
beginning to think it might be a hazzard. It will be interesting to
hear the explanation, hope everyone's OK.