Default Poor Skippy, aground again.

"Roger Long" wrote in message
On Sep 28, 3:10 pm, "Gregory Hall"

Signed his post.

Wilbur Hubbard

Don't forget to check which account you are using before signing your
posts.

Looks like they are exploring to me. The movements are too large to
be SPOT fix drift if they were aground.

--
Roger Long

I think Greg, who likes to spoof me, is right. Looks like they ran aground,
got off and probably ran aground again and again.

I think they are trying to work they way out of the shoals which are quite
extensive and not charted accurately as they are always shifting around.

Wilbur Hubbard