Don White Don White is offline

Default Hey there!

"Roger Long" wrote in message
On Sep 27, 6:30 pm, chandglider wrote:
I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know. I bought
albin vega(smal swedish sail boat) this summer and I'd like to get
some tips about "guality" sailing...

You made a great choice of a boat for that size range. It's way more
capable than you probably are at this point. They have even made
circumnavigations.

I've never heard of "guality" sailing so I can't help you there.

If you would like advice about where to go, it would help to tell us
where your homeport is.

If you would like advice about staying alive, one of the major pre-
requisites for boating enjoyment, you'll probably get more useful

Roger Long

He must be mixing his 'g's with his 'q's.........i.e. quality sailing??
If he was over here, I's suggest joining the Power & Sail Squadron for the
various courses and then a hands on sailing course at a local yachtclub.