posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 28, 11:36*am, "RD (The Sandman)" rdsandman(spamlock)
@comcast.net wrote:
wf3h wrote in news:26abc339-e24b-42c6-816c-
:

i love the rightwing mythology of 'merit' based employment. your boss
thinks you're a threat to him? you're gone. smarter than he is? you're
gone. more personality? you're gone. doesn't like your car? you're
gone.

I worked in a merit pay company for thirty years. *Never had any of those
problems nor did I with my pay. *It seems that if you work and do good
you get rewarded. *

yes, that's the myth. i've seen people be top rated by one boss...and
get fired when a re-org gave them a new boss. same guy. same job. top
10% to bottom 10%.

this myth that the right wing proposes....companies employ on the
basis of 'merit' is laughable. but i suppose it enables them to sleep
at night, just like a little kid who has his security blanket and
sucks his thumb

When I was in management, as in most places, I had both eagles and
turkeys. *One of my focuses was to feed my eagles and starve my turkeys.. *
If someone left who was unhappy with his pay, it damn sure wasn't an
eagle.

lullabye...and good night...any other myths?

by the way...how'd this myth of 'merit' work out for lehman brothers
over the last year?

Can't address it, didn't work. *BTW, neither did you.

didn't work? and that proves it works...

interesting view of logic you have