posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
RD (The Sandman) RD (The Sandman) is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is full benefits for illegal aliens

wf3h wrote in news:5fd30d3f-a0b3-4621-b9fc-
:

On Sep 26, 10:35*pm, Zombywoof wrote:

I've been an Exempt Employee all my adult life and have been at two
Companies while they went through the Unionization process. *

and i've worked for both unionized and non unionized companies.
unionized companies are healthier

So have I and, no, they aren't necessarily healthier.

In one Management was absolutely more then happy to see their workers
unionize because it allowed them to dump a ****-load of personnel
programs that weren't required by law, and costing them tons of money.

\\

things like vacations...won by union workers? you ready to give up
weekends and vacations?

I had an excellent vacation plan. No union. I had merit pay. No union.
I had mission pay when needed or was able to give to my employees. No
union. We had open communication on salaries and how they were given.

In the other management took what is more the normally perceived
action and attempted to dissuade the workers from organizing. *Of
course since they really can't prevent it they eventually develop

and since there's no penalty for firing workers engaged in unionizing,
that's what companies do.

Au contraire, mon ami. There are heavy penalties for doing that. Say
what you wish about unions but don't bull****.

then they cry when things like the EFCA are
proposed

ed a
"How can we best turn this to our advantage approach". *In very, very
high level Executive Management discussions it was decided to wait and
see what the end-result of collective bargaining was going to be on
the bottom line, usually an increase in hourly wages, then balance the
ledger with numerous & massive cuts in the existing quality of life
programs. *Once again the employees perceived a win, yeah were making
more money, but took it in the ass on all sorts of benefits & perks.
--

chuckle what i've seen is that unionized companies are actually
healthier since unions act as a check on unlimited exec power. unions

While getting them screwed on other things.

non unionized companies screw their workers like they're $2 whores.

Some did.....most didn't. Of course, the unions did everything they
could to convince employees that was true. Looks like it worked with
you.

and the right, with their deep, abiding disgust at the very existence
of the middle class, hates unions

So do most people who believe in individual accountability and pay and
promotions via merit rather than longevity.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

"Fear is the foundation of most governments."

President John Adams