JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Saturday Morning Wake Up Music

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:24:13 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:31:38 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

Had I seen it or heard of it, I'd have been just as righteously
indignant.

A rhetorical question, then:

What does that say about the thoroughness of the news outlets you use?

I don't limit myself. I didn't see it, or read about it. Perhaps I
should listen to Ed Schultz a litte more?

Surprisingly, I don't even recall any of the liberals here, you
included, mentioning it.

Probably because they didn't see it either. Now they will scramble to
youtube to find one, or just make one up and post it like when Pelosi
said there were Hitler posters of Obama at the teaparties. Remember,
that, not one picture of anything like that till the day after she got
called to the table for saying it... snerk

It's just German Screwdrivers and Lobsta' boats, shipers at a Bosnean
airport, made up as they are going along, based on the point they need
to make...