Default Are things getting better here?

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 11:16:42 -0700 (PDT), Roger Long
wrote:

On Sep 27, 1:56 pm, wrote:

Notice that when Roger decided to lower himself and return..

Stephen, pass one of those pies, would you, please.

Roger

I guess we'll have to wait for Roger's testosterone attack to end, so
he can then attempt to rejoin a group that has somehow managed just
fine without him. Note that he has YET to post a single post without
it being a troll.

He's no better than Wilbur in that regard. Hopefully, he'll wise up
and straighten out.

So far, he's done nothing but try and stir up trouble. The very
trouble that he claimed was driving him out of here. He was supposedly
going to go to some "more adult" forum. I guess he wore out his
welcome there, too. Or maybe they didn't show enough respect for his
all-encompassing mightiness.

Hopefully, with his world record 2000 mile cruise, he at least has
learned how to operate his VHF.

Maybe he could try posting about his adventures, instead of trying to
drag the group down. We were doing pretty well while he was gone.

Rogers posts are ALWAYS more interesting and informative than yours are,
Bitty Bill. And, calling somebody else a troll is the height of PKB.

Wilbur Hubbard