Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Are things getting better here?

On Sep 26, 10:11*pm, Wayne.B wrote:

One of the oldest and most respected clubs on Long Island Sound uses
no mooring balls at all. *

Interesting idea. Something about the "no balls" part gives me pause
though

My mooring isn't in the town where I am harbormaster and they have
written mooring standards so it would be quite a paper chase to do
something different.

The answer, which I fully intend to implement next year, it to only be
on the mooring a few days in the spring while preparing for departure
and a few days on return before hauling.
If something comes up that prevents me from taking a long cruise, I'll
probably find another location.

Roger