posted to alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa,rec.boats
wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Obama *DID* lie - the ultimate goal of the leftists is fullbenefits for illegal aliens

On Sep 25, 5:53*pm, Jack wrote:
On Sep 25, 5:28*pm, Zombywoof wrote:

Ok, going to give you one more chance prior to sending you off to the
Bozo Bin. *What is the "Middle Class", what is "Rich"? *What is
working for a living, bushing a broom, or the POTUS?

why don't you tell me? you seem to think hedge fund managers earn
their keep by the sweat of their brows while janitors are fleecing the
economy...

Well you blew your last gasket -- off to the Bozo bin.

You know, I don't get all this BS about how the middle class hasn't
had a raise in 30 years. *I look around at the middle class, and
they're living in nice houses, parking at least one nice, new car in
their two car garage, watching a big screen HDTV, PS3, the kids are
going to music and voice lessons, soccer, and have a car of their own
when they get old enough. *And then have tons of opportunity to go to
college when they graduate.

IOW don't confuse you with the evidence, your mind is made up.

yep. typical right winger. all is right with the world 'cuz the rich
are rich and the middle class is struggling...evidence be damned

I grew up middle class, and we didn't have all that!

and i didn't. guess that makes a difference

*It used to be
that if you wanted to live an affluent life, you studied and worked
your ass off, and hoped you'd make it. *Now people seem to think they
deserve it if they barely graduate high school just because they live
in the USA!

uh...no. the right preaches god has ordained the rich to be rich, and
the middle class has an obligation to support them regardless of how
they pork the middle class