[email protected] jpjccd@psbnewton.com is offline

Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:25:55 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:59:01 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:47:41 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/25/09 11:33 AM,
wrote:
snipped for contextual obligations

Then you should be able to evidentially reveal the other poster's
identity.

further redaction action

What you think I
"should" do and what *I* decide I will do only coincide when *I* decide
they do.

I'm sorry, Harry, but this doesn't even make sense,
contextually or otherwise.

That's rich. With all your ponderous scribbling you're having trouble
parsing Harry's simple phrase.

It's not the parsing that is problematic, JPS. It's the ostensible
assumption on his part that I 'thought' he should reveal the other
poster's identity. His response was juxtaposed below my assertion
that he should be able to divulge the other person's identity. There
was no requirement for him to do so, implicitly or explicitly. Does
that make sense? There are support groups that help with
comprehending "ponderous scribbling," if that will help at all.