[email protected] jpjccd@psbnewton.com is offline

Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:13:10 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 9/25/09 11:08 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:50:45 -0400, H the K
wrote:
temporarily snipped

The wind blew, the crap flew, and all of it stuck to you.
You've been punked.

This from a man who makes comments like this?:

So...is your daddy in the ground yet? When do you start grieving?

Why am I unconcerned?

Your concern concerns me not. The funny thing is that you fell for the
other poster's tale, hook, line, and stinker.

Then you should be able to evidentially reveal the other poster's
identity.

Your concern for JustHate's feelings also are humorous, as is his lack
of grief for his recently departed father.

Do you ever get anything straight? I didn't express concerns for
JustHate's feelings in any way whatsoever. I expressed a warranted
loathing for your general lack of civility and decorum. There are
some things that don't need to be uttered, and you utter them anyway,
virtually in bad taste in every instance. It's a demonstrable lack of
self-control, a form of verbal incontence.

So there you have it. That's my cathartic moment, and I did it
without any of the vile acrimony and emotive bilge that defines your
character.