JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Am not "Toot Sweet"

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:13:58 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
It isn't me, blame someone else. He/she is prolific though. I
stopped posting political stuff for our truce and have kept my word.
I always thought jps was HK but will give him/her the benefit of
doubt. If y'all will look back at Toots first posts, you will see
that I tried to discourage him/her due to said truce.

Frogwatch

Hey, a couple of us are discussing philosophy in another thread and we
haven't come to blows yet. I think boating is a philosophy. I was never much
of a power boater.. don't see the attraction.. if I want to go fast, I take
a plane. Sailing on the other hand, seems very zen-like.

Ms Plume has been a cogent poster here and I enjoyed our exchanges,
even if we don't agree on a lot of things but I think I am joining the
"trusers" myself. When discussions simply become insults I don't want
to participate anymore.

Chicken libs... geeze....

--
Dad loves his family, and he was a soldier. He wanted us all to remember
that...