posted to rec.boats.paddle
Scott Dickson Scott Dickson is offline

Default Do THESE people know?

How long have you been a Closet Homosexual, Scotty Ingersoll.

Does your Wife know you publicly announced the desire to **** me?

Does your Daughter know that the "man" who fixes her Moto-Cross bike
would love nothing better than to "smoke my pole"

What'll all the other Dads at the track think when they find out you
want to **** me?

It will likely come as no surprise to the local Cops, who have
probably already " ****ed you" while in Cuffs.

Such a shame that all your "buddies" in the Dope Army come running to
your rescue, but you do not deny any of this.

Are you ****ing them? Do you get excited thinking of Herring bent over
the Transom of his boat?

I'll bet you get real turned on thinking about smoking Atlanta Loogys
pole,
after he gives you a half-pound of "the Special Crop!"