LaBomba182

Default Fuel transfer/polishing pump

Subject: Fuel transfer/polishing pump
From: "Doug Dotson"

It never fails in a thread that lasts this long that the personal insults
start appearing. You haven't offered all that much useful anyway so
won't miss the lack of any further contributions from you.

That's an interesting take, considering you're the one who first implied

that I
had been drinking while responding to you.

I would say that you failed to take my comment in the spirit
that it was intended, that being a joke.

It must have been the lack of a :-) that threw me.
That or you're full of more than just "fuel polishing" ideas. :-)

By the way don't forget to let us know what you find when you open your tank.

Capt. Bill